Wednesday, June 08, 2005

emo for a day

hey everyone
i am just so sad
i have so many things to complain about right now that i don't even know how to handle it. i think i'm gonna crash my car into a tree and then slit my wrists and take a bunch of oxycontins.

*specific complaints*

man, everyone hates me, i have no friends, and my life sucks. why doesn't someone with a dump truck just hit me right now.

life sucks THIS much *spreads arms out*

[insert bad song lyrics here]

*cries


and if this were a livejournal:
song: The End of the World - Skeeter Davis
mood: angsty

3 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Blogger gingerbread man said...

Ann....

That's freaky.

But, Andy! If you ever need a quick fuck, you know where Ann lives, as she so pointedly reminded you. Eh? Ehh??

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger ljfewaij said...

ann lives too far away

but as for your mother zaki...

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I'm your friend Andy!!!!!

And I'm here for hugs too. Just don't tell Vinnie ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home